Home > Careers > We Are Hiring!
Rambus, a premier chip and silicon IP provider, is seeking to hire an exceptional Principal Engineer ESD Design Engineer to join our Bufferchip team in San Jose, California. Candidates will be joining some of the brightest inventors and engineers in the world to develop products that make data faster and safer.
As a Principal Engineer ESD Design Engineer, the candidate will be reporting to Liang Zhang,Analog Design Engineering Manager and is a full time position.
• Design and analysis of ESD structures and circuits for different processes and products
• ESD test and debug at component and system levels
• Development of ESD methodology, design rules, and libraries
• Interaction with technical leaders and cross-function teams during different design phases
• Foundry collaboration
• ESD signoffs
• Masters or PhDs Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
• 7+ years of significant ESD design and test experience • Strong knowledge of transistor device physics and model characteristics
• Successful past ESD ownership roles
• Experience with EDA design tools and test equipment
• Self-starter and fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills
• Track record of driving technical solutions across organizational boundaries and multiple technical disciplines