Home > Careers > We Are Hiring!
Rotterdam | Netherlands
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for providing expertise and knowledge in quality assurance activities for the company. This is a position where the candidate must be able to work independently in a team environment.
* Provide training on ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and basic quality/information security fundamentals, as required
* Work with quality/IT and technical teams to implement ISO compliant quality/IS systems
* Collaborate with teams to document processes/ flows and to correct discrepant business processes critical to ISO success
* Write and maintain SOPs, audit reports and other documentation as required.
* Develop systems to ensure quality performance and continuous improvement of the established and reconciled processes.
* Conduct ISO 9001 & 27001 conformance internal audits
o Ensure audit results are formally recorded and reported and corrective and preventive actions are documented.
o Follow up and collaborate with team members on corrective actions resulting from internal audits or reviews
o Evaluate applicable corrective and preventive action responses to the audit findings for adequacy and timeliness. Elevate issues to management as appropriate.
* Assist in the establishment of quality/IS metrics
* Identify, generate and publish metrics and reports related to the Quality/IS issues/incidents.
* Responsible for managing CAPAs, CARs.
* Drive continuous improvement of the integrated Quality and Information Security Management System.
* Support supplier audits, as required
The minimum qualifications will include the following:
* Bachelor degree from an accredited university
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Demonstrated expertise in promoting and enforcing ISO 9001/27001 conformance.
* Proficient in information & data collection, verification and analysis.
* Excellent time-management and organizational skills; disciplined & detail-oriented.
* Ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
* Constructive advocacy, influence & negotiation skills, at all levels as well as across cultures.